If you live in Ohio, then you’re probably aware that it is actually colder than Alaska. Winter here is beautiful but miserably cold. So here’s a few tips on how to keep warm:
1. Don’t go to class. Seriously stay in bed. (Sorry ma.)
2. If you have the unfortunate luck of having to go out in -3 degree weather, then I suggest you put all of your hats, scarves, gloves, and coats on at the same time.
3. Drink your weight in tea, coffee, or cocoa.
4. Grab your fluffy pet to cuddle with. If you don’t own one, steal someone else’s. If your pet won’t cuddle with you because they’re scared of all the love you show them, place a little pile of treats in your bed wherever you want them to lay.
5. Make a blanket fort with your best friend. Put a space heater inside and watch some Netflix.
Hope all of you guys stay warm!