It’s finally getting warmer! Spring is so refreshing and I love my makeup reflecting that. I will say that you don’t have to ditch your dark vampy makeup because of the season. There aren’t any rules to makeup, you can rock whatever you look you want no matter the season. But, if you want a fresh look to embrace the warmer weather then here’s what I suggest.
Click > here < for a full product list
1. This foundation is insanely natural and lightweight. It even outs the skin tone while still managing to look like your skin. It’s really long-wearing and easy to build up the coverage if you feel necessary. There’s also SPF to keep you protected during the day.
2. Applying Becca’s under eye brightening correcter before concealer will give you that perfect under eye highlight. The color of this will counteract the purplish dark circles. Perfect for those of us who never manage to get enough sleep. You can also wear this alone if you don’t feel you need concealer.
3. You guys know how much I love this NARS concealer, it’s easily my holy grail. But, you can use any concealer on top of the Becca correcter, since that does most of the work.
4. Setting under your eyes is still an essential. Using a loose powder with a damp beauty blender will set the makeup while still managing to give off a natural glow. You can use this all over the face if you feel necessary, but always set under the eyes.
5. If you’ve seen any of the buzz on YouTube lately or have gone into Sephora then you know that contouring is HUGE right now. It seems like every brand is coming out with their version of a contour kit. I chose hoola because its the perfect balance between a cool and warm shade to contour and bronze up the skin.
6. Luminoso by Milani is the epitome of spring and summer makeup. At least to me. It looks beautiful on every skin tone and gives off a perfect warm and natural glow.
7. This highlighter by Becca is the greatest highlighter. It shimmers with out putting sparkles on your face. It’s everything you want from a highlighter and more.
8. Of course you can’t leave out brows. Anastasia Brow pomade is perfect for those warmer months because it is waterproof. They have a great selection of colors and are super easy to work with.
9. I chose the second Pro Pallet by Lorac cosmetics because of the shade Nector. It’s the peachy/pink matte shade. I have been loving this shade for everyday use. I use it all through the crease, lid, and under my lower lash line. It’s really complimentary for my blue eyes and looks really natural. I’ll dab a little of Rose in the center of my lid for a pop of highlight and that’s it for eye shadow. Those shades are natural and are pretty universal for everyone.
10. Skip eyeliner on the lid to keep the look fresh, but line your tight line to make your lashes look thicker and give the eye definition. Your tight line is your upper water line and liner really adds the needed definition to this look.
11. Add your favorite mascara!
12. Lilac or lavender lips are so cute and just scream spring. But, they can be a little bold and quite terrifying if you’ve never tried them. So I added other lip options. BITE beauty has these new and really awesome butter cream lipsticks. The top is cut off so you’re actually getting the moisturizing benefits, this dusty rose shade is really flattering for everyone. I also picked a NYX butter cream gloss, they’re pigmented and aren’t sticky at all.