Ya’ll, fall is just around the corner. Can you believe it? Personally, I am ecstatic for the cold weather to finally blow in. I am so sick and tired of sweating and constantly being hot. So, I’m welcoming fall and the upcoming months of cold weather with open arms. Since I’m so ready for fall, I decided to share what I think are the best things about fall. If you’re not quite as ready for the chilly weather, then hopefully this will get you a little more excited!
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes, ain’t nothing wrong with being a lil basic.
- You can now wear 90% of your wardrobe: Scarves, boots, jeans, leggings, etc.
- Over-sized sweaters. If you’re a part of the itty bitty titty committee, now is your time to go braless. Are you wearing a bra? We don’t know because your boobs are lost in that ocean of fabric.
- Not having to shave your armpits as often.
- Not having to shave your legs. Guys participate in “No-shave November” whats stopping women? Embrace your leg hair and lose the unrealistic standards for female body hair.
- No more deodorant application multiple times during the day.
- Walking to class in a comfortable temperature, instead of sweating.
- Wearing makeup and not having to worry about it being “sweat proof”, “water proof”, ect.
- “Netflix and Chill” can now be “ABC Family 13 nights of Halloween and chill.”
- Hot apple cider.
- Apple and pumpkin picking!
- Haunted houses, what’s not to love about being scared half to death?
- I suppose, as a buckeye, I should mention football. So, yay, football!
- Limited edition pumpkin spice and other orange flavored foods.
- Fuzzy socks
- Dark vampy lips, not that you can’t wear those any time of the year but now is the time where most brands release new fall colors.
- You can now where all black without getting asked the question: “Aren’t you hot?”
- The leaves change to the most beautiful colors. Most see fall as everything dying, but I see fall as natures last chance to burst out dozens of colors to show that there is still beauty in the changing of seasons.
- Salted caramel hot cocoa, seriously go get some.
- Caramel apples, whether it’s in sucker form or actual fruit form, enjoy!
- The way the leaves crunch. I am a sucker for some crunchy leaves.
- Halloween candy, candy corn, chocolate, eat it all. Also, don’t forget to hit up the clearance candy the day after!
- Crisp air.
- Effortless outfits: Leggings, over-sized sweater, boots, and a thrown on scarf.
Enjoy the fall season ya’ll and try something different this year! Thanks for reading!